Monday, December 31, 2007

The NERVE of that woman!

You'd think that as cute as I am, G would be a little nicer. I don't know what "blow a gasket" means but G says that's what she's gonna do if I don't shape up. I am in shape! Can't she see how smooth my coat is and how I have no bulges anywhere. HMMPH!

I left her a present next to her bed this morning so she would find it as she got up. Did she appreciate that? NO! I cleaned her nose and ears today as she was settling down for a nap. Did I get praise? NO! The worst part of the whole day was when I was outside with Coco and G and I ran into the house before they could get there. How was I supposed to know she had closed the sliding glass door. After she made sure I hadn't killed myself (would have been HER fault) she laughed at me. LAUGHED, mind you!

What a traumatic day. Happy New Year, Mom and Dad. Tell your pets to be good and give you an extra treat for the holiday.

No comments: