Saturday, December 29, 2007

I made up a game.

The name of the game is "Drive Gramama Crazy". The object of the game is in the title but has the added benefit of exercise and fun. It takes two players. Coco and I get on the bed while G is reading (or even better, when she's sleeping.) I jump on Coco until she starts getting annoyed and starts swatting those huge paws of hers. (Have you SEEN those things? They are bigger than my head!) When Coco swats at me, I make sure I am near G's legs so that Coco's nails scrap down G's legs. You should see her jump! And SQUEAL?? What fun. This goes on till G becomes insane and jumps off the bed swinging her arms and yelling for us to get out of the room. That is the clue that the game is over for a little while.

One other game I'm having lots of fun is making Sarah and Isaac out to be big fibbers. They told G that I was house trained. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I hide stuff from her but make sure it's somewhere she will step on or smell. She says that the house is beginning to smell like a litter box that hasn't been cleaned. I don't know what that means but I think it means I'm winning the game. She told me today that if I didn't start going in the right place she was going to give me to Brownie for a snack. Now THAT dog scares me!

Mom and Dad, there is one other fun thing to do in NC. The trees here throw their leaves on the ground so dogs can play in them! Cool, hunh? I race for the door whenever it's open so I can dig under the leaves and hide from G. She totally freaked out yesterday. You should have seen her, it was soooooo funny. She just knew I had gotten out of the yard and was owl food. She was yelling for me and running around like a crazy woman. After she had just about fallen apart, I calmly snuck out of my hiding place and sat real quiet at her feet until she looked down. She picked me up and hugged me while scolding me. I wasn't sure if she was happy or angry.

What a wonderful life!

No comments: