Monday, January 28, 2008

The rules of the game should be posted at the beginning of the post. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I am a 4 1/2 pound Chihuahua with a hundred pound attitude. I know this cause Gramama tells me that when I try to "talk" to her

2. My favorite toy this week is Bear with Kitty Cat coming in a close second.

3. My favorite game is to steal used tissues and shred them into a gazillion pieces. Second favorite is to steal used yogurt cups and shred them into a million pieces. The advantage of the yogurt cups is that if I do it under the covers, when G gets in bed, she screams real loud and puts on a show for me. She's fun to watch.

4. I didn't like a bag that G got for me so I ate the zipper so it wouldn't work. This way I can get in and out of the bag (which I do like) and G can't zip me in so I can't get out.

5. I love to go for walks and smell all the wonderful smells.

6. My favorite activity is going to visit G's friends. Aunt Ruth acts like she's not fond of me but she made me a couple of outfits and Aunt Vicki and Uncle Bill have two cats for me to play with. One day I'm going to grow on them and they won't hide from me.

I only have one person I can tag - really two. So AshestoEmbers? - you are hereby tagged. You both need to learn how to contribute on this blog. You can do it! I'm a dog and G is an old lady. How hard can it be????

No comments: