Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Note from Gramama

I complain about my little stinker, but I've got to tell you - she is my sweetheart. She gets to go to Williamsburg with me this weekend and I'm looking forward to our adventure.

Now for my complaint and mind you, I do know that I'm the one who is to blame. I made the mistake of taking a small ball of unused yarn, tying it up to be somewhat secure and gave it to Willow to chew on (top teeth are in but the bottom teeth are taking forever!) She had a blast with it and we were both pleased. I have created a monster. She feels it is her duty to destroy every yarn ball in the house. She seeks them out and I have run out of hiding places to store my yarn. I may have to designate a drawer in my dresser as Yarn City so I can continue to knit and crochet.

No comments: