Saturday, February 2, 2008

More pictures



I have so much fun making faces and showing my butt whenever G gets out the camera. She really thinks I should sit still and pose for her. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

G made me add this next picture. I don't see the big deal but she gets all crazy when I dig and chew something to death. It feels good! So, this is a picture of the inside of the cube (and my paw) after my redecorating party.



If you look at the paw in that picture you will also see another pet peeve I have about G. WHY does she insist that I have to have my nails cut? Of course, I refuse to let her do it and she's taken me to the room inside of PetSmart where these mean people hold me down and cut them anyway. I'm proud to say it takes a minimum of two people to do it and they know I was not happy when it's over.

No comments: