Sunday, February 10, 2008

Note from Gramama

Dear Allie, Oscar, Sarah and Isaac,

She's not in as much trouble as she thinks but don't tell her that. A little fact that is saving her life right now is that her teeth are loose and she is teething. I know that's why she is mouthing everything (especially me, I must taste good.) She's dangerous though. Between the "insane dog" action, the mouthing everything and her love for me - she's gonna kill me. She smacked me under my chin tonight, leaving a tooth slash on my chin and knocking my teeth together in a painful smash. Ouch.

PLEASE let this phase go quickly!

Also, you may hear screams all the way in St. George tomorrow. I got a muzzle and I'm going to use two harness/leash dohickeys and cut her nails. It's bad enough I have marks from those shark teeth, the nails have GOT to go.

Gramama

PS: She has FINALLY figured out that when she pees on the puppy pad and I praise her - it's connected, duh. Now if I could just get her to do #2 on the pad, sigh. (Allie, thank you for not being as stubborn (or dense) as your daughter.)

No comments: