Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wilhemena

OK, I think G is making fun of me. She says she's going to tell everybody that Willow comes from Wilhemena the "Billy Goat". I can't help it if I have an addiction to trash. I LOVE to chew up cardboard, plastic (cool sounds from that), pencils, pens, and so forth. G said she was going to call me Buffy because I took a wooden spoon and chewed the ends to make a double pronged stake. HUMPH. If it is in the trash can it means it's fair game, right? I guess I can understand when G flips out when I sit next to her waiting for her to put her styrofoam cup down so I can snatch it away and have my way with it. But still . . . Hey, it's all fine though. G still thinks I'm cute and doesn't strangle me. Boy, I'd better not lose my looks. (That's why I lick off all of the lotion when G puts it on her face. Mary Kay for dogs, right?)

Just so you know . . . I've tried to strangle MYSELF twice this week. I have a blanket that I like to shred on the edges and then twist it around my neck over and over again until it makes me yelp and G comes to rescue me. She won't let me have it when she's not home. I think she's worried that I'll do the strangle thing and not have a way to be rescued. Overprotective but hey, she cares about me.

No comments: