Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another Adventure

Whew, what a couple of days! First on Monday night, G took my food and water away. We went to bed and slept like normal, but no food or water. Hmmmmm.

The next morning I discovered that G had gotten my bed, a blanket and my favorite toy together and put it by the door. Very suspicious. Next G took me for a ride. I so love to ride in the car. To make it even more special, G took me to the smelly place. She calls it the vet but all I know is it smells really good inside and outside. Next the adventure started. G said goodbye and that she would see me later. That's weird. Why was she leaving me at the smelly place? It was ok, that would mean I would get to play with all the lovely ladies. After playing a while the nice lady took me into another room and somehow I went to sleep without trying. When I woke up I was back in the crate they were letting me use. I wasn't feeling all that peachy and I wanted to sleep a lot but they would still play with me. They love me there.

It wasn't as much fun at night. All the pretty ladies went away and I didn't have G's legs to sleep on. So I went to sleep anyway and waited for my friends to come back and play with me. After a few more hours of fun, one of the ladies came and put my leash on me. I was going for a walk! OH GOODY!!! The surprise for me was . . . Gramama came to get me and take me home!!!

So G is telling me I've been fixed. I wasn't broken. On top of everything G says I can't go for a walk for a whole week. That is so not fair! How am I supposed to get all my smells in? RATS!

1 comment:

ashes2embers said...

Yay I'm glad she made it through her surgery ok. Isaac and I were wondering Tuesday night if you would be able to sleep without her. Guess you both made it through the night. :)