Monday, April 14, 2008

Lost and Found

Hi Mom and Dad!

G and I have been enjoying the warmer weather and have gone for lots of walks. Did you know that if you go to this place G calls a park, you get to make LOTS of new friends? I have seen so many kinds and sizes of dogs that my head spins just thinking about it. Why do they call it a park? When they park their car it means they stop them and get out. When you go to the park, you run and play and don't stop. Just wondering.

I like to take my toys and hide them from G. Sometimes I forget where I hid them! Every now and then I'll find a toy that I hid and I feel like I have a new toy. Last night G found one of my hiding places and found three toys I thought I had lost forever. One of them was Woodstock! I was so happy that after playing with him for a long time I took a nap with Woodstock between my paws and my snout touching. G thought I was adorable and went to get the camera but fortunately I woke up before she got back. Can you imagine how embarrassing that picture would have been? Gee Whiz!

No comments: