Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Note from G

Guys, this dogs is nuts. I've worked and worked with her to do some of the basic training move and she may or may not do them. If it meets her approval, of course. The one command she almost always ignores is "come". Today I found a way to make her "come" - EVERY TIME.

I've got a cold. (See my blog) Today I have spent most of the day blowing my nose. I'm not very quiet about it. I think nasty gunk that becomes infected should be expelled as quickly as possible. After a few times I noticed that the nut comes every time I blow my nose. She wants to steal the tissue and shred it to smithereens. I keep telling her it's nasty and gross and NO she doesn't want it but she as actually stolen a couple. So, I guess the next time she escapes from me, I just need to honk my nose to get her to "come". I don't know who's crazier, me or Willow.

No comments: