Tuesday, June 3, 2008

BARK!

Hey Mom and Dad,

I learned how to do something at the family reunion and now G is giving me a hard time about it. G says that I didn't have a real bark, just a high pitched squeal and whine. I don't know what the heck she's talking about - but - whatever.

So at the reunion we were in a room near the office on the ground floor and people would walk by day and night. They didn't make any noise but I knew they were there. There was a shadow under the door that would move when they went by. I wanted to let them know that I was there and would love to play and smell them. So I did my normal thing and they didn't notice. So I tried to get louder and this really cool noise came out. It was loud and different and surprised me a little bit. Surprised G too. She sat up in bed and asked me where the dog was. HMMPHT. So now I know how to bark for real and G says it's too loud and goes right through her eardrum. Picky woman.

PS - G thinks all my sibs are beautiful but she has a soft spot for the chocolate one and says that Alien or Runtie is NOT a good name. How about Essie for Chocolate is Essiential to my diet.
Reese? for Reeses PB Cups? Snickers? cause she's chocolaty and nutty too? I like Snickers the best, but that's just me.

No comments: