Monday, March 31, 2008

My fun weekend

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Do you know what G did to me? She left me with someone else and WENT AWAY for 32 hours and 23 1/2 minutes! That's all right, I showed her. I had fun anyway.

My newest friends are Eliza and Jacob Green. They have family too and I loved them too. Their dad liked me a lot and their mom would have liked me but I wasn't as friendly with her as I should have been and she wasn't sure I liked her very much - but I did. They played with me and paid attention to me and I ate it up. The mom told G that I was a very energetic dog - I think I wore them all out. The secret G and I will not be telling them is this - ssssshhhh -
When we got home last night, I kept trying to get G to go to the bedroom to go to bed. Everytime she came inside from getting things out of the car, I'd bark and edge back to the bedroom. FINALLY she gave up and we went to be and I ZONKED out and even wouldn't get up when G went to the bathroom. I was exhausted!

No comments: